Thursday, July 21, 2005

Pillow? Where?

Nell spends the day in the guest bathroom while I'm at work. Since she doesn't like to play with any toys, majority of the time is spent sleeping... So I put a pillow and a blanket in the bathroom to make her feel at home. Only thing is, I've never seen Nell use the pillow. Everytime I come home, she's on the blanket... Doesn't she realize the pillow is softer? hmmmm? I even put the blanket on top of the pillow, and by the end of the day, blanket is off of the pillow and she's on the blanket. Funny girl...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me a worrywart but Bostons are usually so energetic- at least some of the time. I have three of the darlings and yes, they do nap alot, but my first Boston, Dukie, has Addison's disease. The adrenals are shot. THe only thing I noticed about him before he got terribly sick and almost died was his tendency to tire out... Nell is a dolly- hope all is ok- Ann Moore

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home