Saturday, September 24, 2005

Some of my favorite pictures...

It feels like I've had Nell and Petey for ever... but Nell has only been with us for few months and Petey, only two weeks... They have always greeted me with excitement and entertained me when there was nothing to do.

So far:
Number of pictures I've taken of Nell and Petey: 205
Accidents in the house: Nell - 1 Petey - 0
Vet visit: Nell - 2 Petey - 1
Emergency visit: Nell - 1 Petey - 0
Other dogs visiting: 4
Of those visits, Nell did not get along with... 2

For those of you who have left comments, thank you very much! I enjoy reading the comments... Keep them coming!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photo collage! How did you do that? Do you have special software? ( pug person here!)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Nell said...

You can download a software called Picasa (http://picasa.google.com/index.html) and create the collage from there! It's an awesome tool!!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home