Thursday, December 22, 2005

Diagnosis: Pancretitis

The vet called at 5:30 am and told me that there was no blockage and no foreign object in her tummy. She does have elevated enzyme and she thinks it' pancretitis. Everything eles, I can't remember because although I was VERY concerned about Nell... I just can't remember. They are going to feed her this morning to make sure she doesn't vomit any more. If she doesn't, she'll be able to come home tonight... if she does vomit, they'll do an ultra-sound and figure out what else is going on.

To learn more about pancretitis... http://www.vetinfo.com/dencyclopedia/depancrea.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Ziz said...

Sorry - I didn't see this post until I had already commented on the last one. :( Poor little Nell!
I hope she gets whatever it is she needs at the vet's office and things are working better for her soon. :(

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home