Monday, May 01, 2006

Yes, I am comfortable

My parents are in town from Japan... This is the first time they met Nell. They love her. They can't believe how well behaved she is and how she never barks. My BF and I was mean to Nell and sounded the fire alarm just to show my parents, yes, she does bark. Nell loves my dad... but is scared of my mom... my mom thinks her telling Nell to get off the bed when she first got to my condo caused Nell to not like her from the beginning... It's funny to see when my dad calls Nell, she'll go to him, but even with treats in my mom's hand, Nell is very hesitant and once she gets the food from her, she'll bolt from my mom. Poor mom... she was sooo looking forward to spending some quality time with her grand-fur-by. Nell did let my mom scratch her tummy on the couch... doesn't she look very relaxed?

1 Comments:

Blogger AP said...

Very cute!

We wanted to join your community of MD-VA Boston Terrier blogs--our new girl, Celie (from Boston Terrier Rescue of MD) has secretly set up her own blog w/o my knowledge: http://fritotoes.blogspot.com/

I have asked Celie to add your link and the others to her page, but it may take a bit because her toe pads don't fit so well on the keyboard.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home