Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's already DECEMBER!?!?!?!

It seems I have neglected Nell's blog... so... Let us catch you up in what's going on in Nell's world. Marty, the foster dog, is still with us. He made the Thanksgiving trip down to North Carolina with us. We were worried about his "hyper" behavior, but he did pretty well. The only thing he destroyed was Nell's clothe crate... grrr... bad dog!

Here's Nell positing with the antique Boston Terrier statue Jonathan's grandmother has. Nell saids: "Am I prettier than the statue?"

While Nell posed with the statue, Marty is running wild outside... ahhhh freedom! Marty enjoyed running without his leash. His favorite hobby... fetch and running.



Do you think he's having a good time?

Marty's ready for a nap!

Nothing much have been going on. We're getting ready for Christmas. They had a picture date with Santa last weekend. We should get the picture back on the 15th, so I'll post the picture once we receive the pic.

We're looking forward to going back to practicing Rally next winter. Nell will be competing for her Advanced title in the spring.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I love your website! I stumbled upon it recently as I was doing some Boston Terrier searching on the web. I'm a HUGE Boston Terrier fan--absolutely ADORE the darlings and can't wait to have my own someday. My mother's family had them, I had them as a child growing up, and now that I'm 30, I think it's about time to carry on the tradition. Bless you for what you do in bringing in foster pets. How wonderful and kind! Keep up the blogging--I love to check in and see what Nell and her foster brothers/sisters are up to!

Warmest regards,
Laura
Pittsburgh

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura,

Thank you sooo much for your nice comment. Yes, please get yourself a boston! They definitely make your life sooo much better!

Please check out Woofboard.com. This is a boston terrier forum and everyone LOVES BTs!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home