Sunday, July 24, 2005

It wasn't me...



Friday night, I went to my friend's birthday party and left Nell in my office instead of the usual bathroom since I felt little guilty about leaving her in there all day and all night. I keep my case of water in the office since I'm too lazy to take it with me to work or put it away somewhere else. Nell likes empty bottle, but I never thought she would go after the full bottles of water... low and be hold, when I came home, she was chomping on one of the full bottle on the papassan chair, and I look more, she had chomped on several. She had leaked the water onto the carpet, and her favorite papassan chair was also soaked... but from the picture, you can see that she has the innocent look of, "What? I didn't do it."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our boston, Clyde, like water bottles too. He will chew up full ones if we leave one where he can get it.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home