Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Into your kennel young woman!

As an experiment, I've decided to put Nell in her kennel for the night to see if she'll sleep though the night. Miraculously, she did without protest. I think leaving her out on the couch gives her too much distraction... Even during the day, she will go into the kennel to lay down now. Perhaps the common denominator is the yellow and blue blanket she has taken ownership of... "wherever that blanket is... I shall sleep. " Sleep well little one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you have to sleep in jail. Everyone knows that a Boston Baby belongs in the bed!! Clyde the Boston

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww poor baby.... let her sleep on the couch or in bed with you like most owners do!DOn't put her in jail after being in the bathroom all day!!
She is a DOLL! Your site is great. I love seeing her pictures!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home