Monday, October 03, 2005

Nell's New Puppia Harness

Petey has stolen Nell's harness, and she's been walking with a regular collar... Although Nell is not a puller when we walk, I still get paranoid sometimes that I'm pulling on her too hard. Members on the Woof Board have been raving about the harness called Puppia Harness. Of course, when there are a lot of time to be spent on the internet, one of the places I checked was e-bay... and low and behold... 3 days later... Puppia Harness has arrived!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nell is such a cutie. (And Petey too, of course.)
I really enjoy your site.
Cheryl, Toronto,ON

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nell looks great in her new Puppia harness! I'm also on Woof (cookiesmug) and am looking to get Puppia for my two "kids." What size did you get for Nell? What's her weight?

Thanks!
Kathy

5:52 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for the message. Nell's harness is a Medium... She is close to 18 lbs... she was on the boarder between the medium and large... it's little snug on her collar... but it's still working out really well! Best wishes!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home