Saturday, December 31, 2005

How was your Christmas?



We are back! Nell survived her illness scare, road trip to NC, a trip to grandmother's house, lake house, and a long road trip back to Alexandria, VA and is now taking a long needed nap. We had a great time visiting my BF's family for Christmas. I think Nell is finally getting used to her cousin, Suede. Hope everyone had a great holiday. I can't believe new year is about to start...

To all of Nell's fans... I wish you a prosperous and joyful 2006!

Did I mention today is Nell's birthday? She is 2!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Nell!
Happy birthday to you!!!!

And Many MORE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ziz said...

yay! you guys are back!! :o)

I'm glad Nell is back to normal..she looks so adorable in her costume!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nell!!!

You are a Capricorn just like me!
Great day for a birthday - the whole world parties with you!
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better & ready to enjoy 2006!!!

Boston Kisses,
Kathy,
Bergamot & Emrys from LittleBeasts

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home