Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hi everybody!



It's been a week since my last post... I had every intention of posting everyday, but knitting has taken over my life. I feel Nell is developing a complex to my knitting... if only she knew that I just started her sweater project. hahaha. Here are some pics from last weekend's Northern VA BT meetup. My friend came with me and brought her pug. She was not amused... she was attacked and molested... poor Nala. She's so cute none of the BTs could leave her alone. Picture of Nell makes her look like she's turned into an alien... but I guess she was so excited she forgot how to close her mouth. I will try to post more often. Keep on visiting because one of these days, Nell will be dressed in her hand made sweater!

2 Comments:

Blogger Krikri said...

my BT Roger does that same thing with his mouth - we call it "Elvis Lip"

4:51 PM  
Blogger Kaiser Napoleon said...

I love your postings so much, that I decided to do one for my precious baby, This way my family, friends and others can keep up with his antics.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home