Monday, January 09, 2006

Potential Rescue


While we were in North Carolina, there was a BT that needed to be rescued. He was found near the military base, and the nice guy kept him for a little while on the base, but he figured he would get in trouble if he got caught. His dad happen to work my my BF's mom, and she was nice enough to let him know that I did rescue work. When I saw him, he was very beautiful, but little skinny. We arranged to keep in touch and if he could find a good home, that he should instead of having to endure a 7 hour drive up to VA to get adopted out. His name was Louis and if Nell got along with him... perhaps I would have kept him. Great news is that the gentleman found a new home for Louis, and even took him to the vet to get his shots...

Isn't he beautiful?

2 Comments:

Blogger carrisa said...

oh he is sooo gorgeous. i would love to be the rescuer of a boston in need. i should look into doing that locally here.... i just love my bostons so much.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

If you have the time and the means to rescue, I would definitely recommend it. Although sometimes it is overwhelming, I have enjoyed having Petey as my foster. Although Petey is a special case where he will pretty much likely spend rest of his days with us, the thought of being able to offer a rescued dog another loving, permanent home is awesome!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home