Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend recap...


Hello everyone! I know I've been neglecting Nell's blog, but we are all doing well. The past weekend, I had a chance to attend Suzanne Clothier's seminar on dog behavior. It was very enlightening, and I think I learned a lot about dogs in general. If anyone's interested, here is the link... http://www.flyingdogpress.com/

Nell and Petey are enjoying the cold winter nights on the couch, snoozing on the down blanket the my bestfriend gave me for christmas. My BF teased me that every blanket goes to the dogs, but I reassured him that the blue blanket was MINE.... of course, I use the blanket, get up to get a glass of soda... they hijacked it... they look so peaceful that I don't move them. Do you notice they've also taken up pretty much the whole couch? It's a good thing they're cute... because us humans LOVE the couch also!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It never ceases to amaze me how two little dogs can take up so much room (and make such big smells in my boys' case). Magical!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home