Sunday, May 21, 2006

We're still alive...

Tucker and nell have been going at it with eachother... We have found out Tucker is a "tease" and Nell is a jeolous girl. Anything Tucker has, she must have... and anything Tucker has, he must tease Nell with it. ughh... the constant bitey face is driving me crazy and I'm sure my neighbor is about to report me to the condo association... Take a look at the video... It's super dark... but you'll get the picture of constant bickering between the two.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

That looks like my kind of fun....it would drive my Mom crazy too though.

2:50 PM  
Blogger AP said...

Wow, if I did that to the cats, they'd turn me into kibbleburger.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My two bostons do that all the time. That's just normal bahviour around our place. Avery who is a year old loves to pester his big sis Devyn who is 5... we call them our home entertainment system.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where you guys been??

12:09 PM  
Blogger Uncivil said...

Yes....I agree with Carrisa. My little Boston (Emily) and my Bullie mix (Abigail) do it all the time. It's their way of playing and getting good exercise at the same time.

I always love to watch them in a tug of war over Abigail's Blankie.

Tucker and Nell are perfect for each other. Love all the wonderful pics!!!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home