Friday, July 11, 2008

Woof!Fest 2008

Nell, SO, and I headed up to Bar Harbor, ME for the Woof!Fest 2008 (gathering of Boston Terrier lovers) for the weekend. It was awesome to meet other boston terrier owners. I know... some of you will think I'm crazy for taking a trip up to Maine to meet people from the web, but when else can I enjoy lobster bake and whale watching? When opportunities knock, I go.

To save some money, we flew into Portland, ME instead of Bangore, ME. Once we landed, I made my SO take me to the Portland Lobster Co. for lunch. Mmmm... lobster roll.

Nell was stuck under the table.... poor girl. What am I? A second class citizen?

The view from the restaurant deck... Nice, calm and quiet.
Nell's still mad at me for not sharing my lober roll.

To make it up to Nell, we walked into Fetch, an awesome pet store to get Nell a little treat.

Look what she got from Fetch... her own lobster!So after lunch, we drove to Ba-Haa-Baa... 3 1/2 hours later, we're finally checked into the hotel!
Nell claims the bed...
View from our "panoramic ocean view" room...

Our own beach...
View from our deck

Nell enjoying her loot... the official Woof!Fest gift bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home