Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Say Hello to My Little Friend...


Nell and I went to Petsmart yesterday to get her nails cliped... only I forgot to take the rabies certificate with us so I'll probably go back to Petsmart tonight... Nell is very particular about her toys. She doesn't like any rubber toys... except for the Kong... even the stuffed animals, she's very particular. So I like to test out the toys at Petsmart before I purchase them. Does she chase the stuffed animal? Does she get excited? Does she chew on the toy or just sniff and walk away? I had read about the Potato Hound on WOOF board and though... hmmm... let me try this. Nell went wild... kept jumping up at me... so I purchased Potato Hound... It makes a sound like a pig oinking... very cute... She kept playing with it all night... which is AMAZING since her evenings are spent on the couch taking mini-naps.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home