Sunday, January 01, 2006

Nell is 2!

We celebrated a day late for Nell's 2nd Birthday. With all the traveling we did over the holidays, mommy can't get her act together. ;-) Bad mommy. Anyway, Nell is now a big girl. I baked a bundt cake and decided to give her a small slice. I couldn't find any cake candles, so I had to improvise... let me just state that if/when I have kids, he/she better be understanding about having a birthday near the holidays. (oops, I've digressed) I'm little behind on the gift portion, but package is coming from our favorite store, petedge.com. Nell loves the giggling toys, so I've gotten her several of those since the one I got for christmas was chewed up in 15 minutes. Bad doggie. Anyway, I'm hoping this year will be as good as it has been last year, and a healthy one. She's already used one trip to the emergency vet, so... she better be heathy. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ziz said...

Nell looks so pretty in her pink bandana! :)

Happy 2nd Birthday Nell! Be healthy and a good girl! :o)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Nell...did you have to share with Petey?

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nell! Sorry to hear about your hospital stay. Glad you are doing well now!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home