Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And we're back...





We had a wonderful time down in Mooresville, NC this past weekend. The weather was WONDERFUL and we all had a blast. This was the first time Nell was able to enjoy the lake... as the previous visits were all during the winter. She did GREAT... she was off leash most of the time, and never really left our side (perhaps it was her being paranoid that we would leave her at the lake...). She enjoyed kayaking, playing with the sand, swimming and the boat ride. She wasn't keen on the boat ride, but I think she enjoyed the kayak. She also got to visit my BF's grandmother... she just thinks Nell is the quietest dog ever! Sitting with granny was the best!

Also, Nell passed her CGC (Canine Good Citizen) test tonight! She is now certified!!! Great job Nell! We are sooo proud of you!!!! I was little nervous since she was stuck in the car for 6 hours before the test. She's definitely a trooper! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger AP said...

I am glad you had a good time, Nell. I have the same life jacket. I hope to use it this weekend at the C&O Canal.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home