Monday, June 12, 2006

Mom... he took my bone...



I've bought marrow bones for Nell and Tucker awhile back... Unfortunately, although there are two bones, they each want the one they don't have... So for awhile, they'll chew on their own bone, but then, one gets distracted, and the other goes for the different bone... So this starts the "bity face, leg, haulk, and everything is fair game". I got these two great action shots of Nell beating up Tucker. Shhhh... don't let the ASPCA know! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

My buddy Rosie and I do the same thing. She will chase me around to get the bone I have and we do a switch-a-roo. Big fun.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

That's looks like a great boxing match. Call HBO to see if they will sign them up for Saturday nights.

10:33 PM  
Blogger AP said...

Wow, that's a supercool kung-fu move. I'll have to remember it when someone comes for my oatmeal bone.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home