Friday, July 11, 2008

Whale Watching & Lobster Bake

Early Saturday morning, we headed out for the whale watching tour. It was cloudy and cold. But we weathered the cold and bundled up.

Here's the light house we saw on the way to the whale park.
Birds that got really close to our boat.
I have videos of the whales... but I can't figure out how to get it on here.... We saw several whales coming up for air. It was amazing!

Coming back into Bar Harbor...
Margaret Todd... I wanted to go on this for sunset cruise... but we couldn't fit it into our schedule.
After the whale watching tour, we grabbed lunch at Rupununi Restaurant. SO had lobster roll and I had the crab quesadillas. Very good lunch. After we walked around Bar Harbor and shopped, we returned to the hotel to let Nell enjoy some fresh air.
Nell contemplating life.

Nell not enjoying the walk on the pier

Then came time for the lobster bake. Not only did we have lobster, we enjoyed some mussels. OMG... I'd go back in a heart beat!

Freshly steamed!
After the lobster bake, we all decided to go back to Jack Russell's for after dinner drinks.

Here's Butch. Butch's owner has a new book coming out soon.It's called My Buddy Butch.
Here's my favorite BT from the Woofboard. Seamus... look at the pouty lip!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home