Monday, January 09, 2006

Petey's 7 Memes!

Nell tagged Petey with the 7 Meme's! Petey is a silent type, but he's got a lot to say...

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
· Take over the kitchen
· Break into the treat drawer
· Go on a long road trip... other than to the vet's
· Chase Nell
· Steal all of Nell's toys
· Find a permanent home
· Eat as much as I want
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
· Eat people food
· Eat Nell's food
· Roam around the house while foster mom is working
· Keep warm, so mom puts sweater on me
· Can't stop snoring
· Run around like I used to... darn that arthritis
· Tell mom to stop taking me to the vet

Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
· Maybe I can be adopted out faster
· Let everyone know that Nell rules the world around here
· Let everyone know how Nell is spoiled
· Let everyone know that I am cuter than Nell
· Let everyone know that I am a senior canine citizen
· Let everyone know that I ignore Nell as much as I can
· I am an innocent bystandard...

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
· Come here little girl...
· Give me more food woman!
· I am still hungry
· I itch... scratch me on my back
· Take me on a car ride
· Give me some respect
· Foood... give me foooooood.

Seven Books I Love:
· I don't read... because I get tired too soon...

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:
· Anything that has a door bell scene

Seven People (or Dogs!) I Want To Join In Too:
· See Nell's List

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home