Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Yes, we're still around...

Psssttt... Hey, it's me... Nell. Mom's been too lazy to update this site. I swear... Do I have to do everything? It's been a hectic few months in our lives. Mom and dad's getting married in 11 days... mom keeps sending me to camp because she and soon to be dad has to go out of town... Riley, foster dog is finally out of my life... but I fear she will be sending me to camp again. *sigh* I do like camp tho... I get to beat up my previous foster minion Oscar. He was the one that was found in Maryland's landfill. Oscar's my bud.

My lovely auntie got me this... How crazy do I look? Why do people think we have to be dressed up? We have fur... we like to be na-ked...




Auntie... just wait until the baby arrives. Mommy's going to send you some awesome costumes for your baby. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home